Accessibility Statement for KJK Designs
This is an accessibility statement from KJK Designs.
Measures to support accessibility
KJK Designs takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of KJK Designs:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. KJK Designs is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of KJK Designs. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on KJK Designs:
- Phone: 07731945764
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 1 Bath Street
- Postal Address: WS13DB
We try to respond to feedback within 3 business days.